Saturday, July 26, 2008
worst race of my life?
Horrible performance. Horrible! 62 minutes for 10 miles. Un-fucking-believable. Maybe not my worst ever, but definitely my worst non-marathon finish. Cramping, vomiting, walking for a half mile... don't want to write, talk, or think about it ever again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh. that's a bummer.
ReplyDeleteI'll take that 62 for 10 miles though. can I have it please? not the vomit and shit. Just the time.
Geez and here I was thinking you did pretty good.. silly me.. Sorry you had such a crappy race. Which race are you doing next?
ReplyDeleteMy time for the first 10mi at New Bedford was 5:00 faster (56:58) but I'm over it now -- just had two killer track workouts. Next is the Brewster Brew.
ReplyDeleteEven if you had a crappy race day, you still rock. Good luck at Brew run, you'll win this one.
ReplyDeleteDid you quit running after this, or just blogging? Vermont, Walpole??
ReplyDelete